A Story




My name is Kellie. I was born and raised in the Pacific Northwest and I'm a die-hard fan of mountains, greenery, and water. 

Right now, I'm focusing on finishing up my degree and planning a wedding (105 days!). Both have been a long time coming. 

My loyalties in this world are as follows: God and his Son, family, my fiance, my dog, and my friends. My dog and my friends switch orders daily. Depends on who is being the bigger jerk.

I hope to accomplish two things by this blog- 1) to actually use it and 2) to keep a hold of the things I count as precious and near to my heart.  This isn't my first go-around on a blog. But, I felt like a fresh start. Sue me. 

Let me warn you, I'm slightly outspoken, I'm a bit neurotic, and I'm someone who is always trying to better myself by doing whacky things that most people wont try. For instance, I'm drinking coconut oil morning and night to test the health benefits. In case you're wondering, it's worth it. 

Those qualities aren't the WORST thing ever, but they're irritating at times. I'm completely aware of it. That's what makes me, me. 

I leave you with this picture. This gives you a little glimpse of who I am, who I'm becoming, and who I'm marrying. 


Comments

Popular Posts